2020 Governor’s Awards Nominations
The South Dakota Board of Vocational Rehabilitation (BVR), in collaboration with the Board of Service to the Blind and Visually Impaired (BSBVI) and Statewide Independent Living Council (SILC), is asking for assistance in gathering nominations for the 2020 Governor's Awards.
- Distinguished Service
- Outstanding Individual with a Disability
- Outstanding Employee with a Disability
- Outstanding Employer of the Year (3 categories)
- A small (less than 50 employees) private employer; non-governmental
- A large (more than 50 employees) private employer; non-governmental
- One additional employer (any size); government, (local, county, state, or federal); educational (school district, university, vocational technical institute); and nonprofit organization (public or private)
- Outstanding Transition Services
For further details, please read the following press release at: https://news.sd.gov/newsitem.aspx?id=26540.